Keromask Dark Skin Tone Sample Kit
How To Use:
- Select a shade from the Keromask Dark Skin Tone Sample Kit that best suits your skin tone.
- Test the product on the area of the body you are going to apply it to.
- We recommend colour matching in natural daylight to help you see your best colour match.
- Using either a cosmetic sponge or your finger tip to apply the chosen shade to the affected area.
- Using stipple movements work the Keromask camouflage cream into your skin until it blends to your natural skin tone.
- Once the cream has been applied leave to dry for a couple of minutes before applying the Keromask Mineral setting powder.
- Choose one of the 4 Keromask Mineral setting powders that best suits your skin tone.
- If in doubt which Keromask finishing powder to use, we would suggest you use the Keromask white translucent mineral powder first.
- Using a clean cosmetic brush apply the chosen setting powder over the Keromask camouflage cream. Apply using the same stipple technique so you are working the powder into the skin. This will make the Keromask Camouflage Cream waterproof.
- To remove the Keromask Camouflage Cream & Keromask Mineral setting powder we recommend using our specially designed Keromask Cleansing Wipes.
- The Keromask Cleansing Wipes are dermatologically tested and alcohol free.
Please note – if you go swimming while wearing Keromask, we recommend you either dab dry the area with a soft towel or dry naturally if possible. If you dry aggressively, it may start to rub off and you may need to reapply.
You should never apply Keromask on open lesions or unhealed scar tissue. Keromask is NOT TESTED on animals and does not contain animal derivatives. Keromask is Waterproof, Fragrance Free and Hypo-Allergenic