“Hello, I’m Katie Clarke, qualified camouflage practitioner trained by the British Association of Skin Camouflage. For many people, learning how to successfully cover skin defects, raises confidence and changes lives. I have witnessed this first hand and feel a great deal of satisfaction when I have been able to help someone achieve this.
If you or someone you know has a skin blemish that they are very conscious of, whether it be a scar, rosacea, vitiligo, a tattoo or anything else that is bothering them please contact me for a consultation, either in person or via Skype. All consultations are strictly confidential and I am confident that I will be able to help you.
I look forward to speaking with you.”
Keromask are now pleased to be able to offer a full consultation service with Katie Clarke our qualified Camouflage Practitioner. This could be a one to one consultation at our Rochester clinic, online using Skype / FaceTime or on the telephone.
If you need help in choosing the correct colour for your skin tone or just some help in applying Keromask please feel free to contact Katie.
One to One Consultation:
The one to one consultations last approximately one hour, this can depend on the client, skin condition, etc. During the consultation Katie will help you colour match Keromask to your correct skin tone, show you how to apply then set with the Keromask Mineral Powder and how to remove at the end of the day. Once you leave you will feel confident in applying Keromask and positive about the future and Katie will always be at the end of the telephone or email if you have any questions.
If your referral is via your GP, Dermatologist or Healthcare Provider, Katie will take you through the same process and then give you all the information you require to enable them to raise a prescription. Keromask is available on prescription via the Borderline Substances List.
Cost: £70.00 – this includes your one to one consultation with Katie plus your first two Keromask products free of charge worth at least £25.98.
To arrange your consultation please complete the booking form below.
If you’re unable to attend a one to one consultation at our clinic in Rochester, Keromask are now able to offer online consultations with Katie via either Skype or FaceTime.
During the consultation Katie will be able to help you with:
- Choosing the correct colour match from the Keromask Sample Kit (purchased separately via the Keromask website). We strongly recommend purchasing the sample kit in advance of your consultation otherwise Katie will not be able to help you colour match to your skin tone.
- Demonstrate how to apply the cream and setting powder and then how to remove at the end of the day.
- Conditions that can be treated using Keromask.
Cost: £25.00 (Introductory Price)
To arrange your online consultation please contact Katie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All consultations are paid for in advance.
- We require minimum 24 hour notice to cancel, or rearrange an appointment.
- If you should cancel within 24 hours you may still be charged.
- All information you supply us will be kept confidential and not passed to any third party.