“Hello, I’m Katie Clarke, qualified camouflage practitioner trained by the British Association of Skin Camouflage. For many people, learning how to successfully cover skin defects, raises confidence and changes lives. I have witnessed this first hand and feel a great deal of satisfaction when I have been able to help someone achieve this.
If you or someone you know has a skin blemish that they are very conscious of, whether it be a scar, rosacea, vitiligo, a tattoo or anything else that is bothering them please contact me for a Skype/FaceTime consultation. All consultations are strictly confidential and I am confident that I will be able to help you.
I look forward to speaking with you.”
Keromask are now pleased to be able to offer a full consultation service with Katie Clarke our qualified Camouflage Practitioner. The consultation is online using Skype / FaceTime or on the telephone.
If you need help in choosing the correct colour for your skin tone or just some help in applying Keromask please feel free to contact Katie.
Keromask are now able to offer online consultations with Katie via either Skype or FaceTime.
During the consultation Katie will be able to help you with:
- Choosing the correct colour match from the Keromask Sample Kit (purchased separately via the Keromask website). We strongly recommend purchasing the sample kit in advance of your consultation otherwise Katie will not be able to help you colour match to your skin tone.
- Demonstrate how to apply the cream and setting powder and then how to remove at the end of the day.
- Conditions that can be treated using Keromask.
To arrange your online consultation please complete the booking form below or contact Katie via email at
- All consultations are paid for in advance.
- We require minimum 24 hour notice to cancel, or rearrange an appointment.
- If you should cancel within 24 hours you may still be charged.
- All information you supply us will be kept confidential and not passed to any third party.